If your living in a rural location and unable to get ADSL or NBN broadband, you may be able to receive the new 4Gx (Telstra) or 4G+ (Optus) Mobile Broadband services with speeds ranging from 5Mbit to 50Mbit; fast enough for Netflix and other streaming video services, along with everything else the Internet has to offer.
4Gx and 4G+ are the same thing, both run on the 700Mhz (band 28) which is designed for long-range rural service. The only issue can be that 4Gx may not be strong enough for you to receive the signal indoors, meaning you will need a special 4G antenna attached to your modem that greatly increases the speed and quality of the 4Gx service.
This is where we come in. Sigtek supplies and installs the latest 4G antenna equipment for the Daylesford and Central Highlands region, which gives rural customers fast and reliable mobile broadband services.
Our Service includes the following:
- Full off-site signal check
- Free PDF report showing all services available to you
- Latest mobile broadband deals
- Recommended modems (or we can choose for you)
- 4Gx Antenna quote for supply and install
- 12 Month Sigtek Workmanship Warranty
Call: 0428 090 046